My favourite serie/movie

My favorite Tv series is definitely SKAM. It’s available on Dailymotion and is the best series I've seen in my life.  It's a Norway series, It has four seasons, but my favorite season is the third. Every season has the main characters and stories differents. It is so good that in countries like Italy, France, Spain, and NL they made their own SKAM. The thing I like most about this series is that it deals with issues as important as homosexuality, racism, religion, friendship, adolescence, excess, family, mental disease, eating disorders, among others.  The third season is my favorite because it is about how Isak, a 17 years old teenager, begins to doubt his sexual orientation and how his family, friends, and boyfriend are a fundamental pillar in the process of finding himself and getting rid of certain prejudices.
My favorite phrase is "About those who have put on things and mascara, and gome out to fight for the right to be themselves. They're people who, throughout the years, have chosen to endure harassment and hate, and that’s not because they're so extremely keen on being different. But because they would rather die, than pretend to be someone they’re not. And that requires courage on a whole other level than most people are able to understand."(Skild, a friend of Isak) . 

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh my goodness! What a coincidence! I also saw skam, the 4 seasons and definitely the third is my favorite. I love the Eskild phrase you quoted <3 I also love when Sana tells Isak "If you hear anybody use religion to legitimise their hate, then don't listen to them. Because hate doesn't come from religion, it comes from fear".

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite holidays

A country I would like to visit