My favourite holidays

Hi, today I’m going to talk about my favorite holiays. The truth is, that deciding what is the best holidays I ever had being quite difficult because every experience lived is meaningful and importante for our life. However, last year I went on a trip to Pucon with my cousins, uncles and my brother. We visit many beautiful places, such as El salto de la novia,  El salto del león, los ojos del Caburgua and the differents lakes like playa blanca and Licanray. We perform different extreme activities such as canopy and rafting, and also quieter ones such as visiting craft fairs or walking through the forest. But what I liked the most was having visited is Parque Nacional Huerquehue. The park has impressive sites of beauty, which among its mountainous reliefs houses the green and bull lakes both of crystal clear waters, also has a huge variety of flora and fauna. It is so impressive, that it gives the feeling of being watching a Jurassic park.

I enjoyed it very much, so I was very sad to return to my house! :(



Comentarios

  1. You went to many places, Pucon is amazing !

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree with you! each experience is unique. Canopy and rafting sounds really fun.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Wow Pucon has many places to visit, I hope to go someday.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. wooow!!! I love so much Pucon, the first time I saw it that place was speechless

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite serie/movie

A country I would like to visit