A country I would like to visit


Hi everyone, It has been quite a time since I write a blog. Today, I want to tell you about Switzerland, and why
It is the country I want to visit. Switzerland is a sovereign state situated in the confluence of western central, and southern Europa. Due to its geographical location, it is a country where low temperatures predominate, which I like a lot because I love winter. Even so, in spring and summer, the weather is similar to that of Chile. Another thing I love is that much of its territory is covered by the Alps and many villages are located on its heights, surrounded by nature. It's a country where snow is abundant, this is why there is the largest ski resort, and you can live a unique experience paragliding in the alps.
I would like to live in that country, it is quiet, it has a wonderful landscape and amazing architecture.  I hope to visit soon, and also to know other countries.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite holidays

My favourite serie/movie